Is it just me, or is food better on a stick? Whether you’re an adult, or a kid, there is something about it that just makes food tastes better. Rice Krispie S’mores On A Stick are no exception. Topped with toasted marshmallow, milk chocolate chips and crushed graham cracker, these bars taste just like the campfire classic. They are great for parties, children’s soccer games, or an afternoon snack. Also if you are hosting a large party this is a great way to serve and display your food in an easy, fun way.
4 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
1 package (10 oz.) of miniature marshmallows
5 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
½ cup milk chocolate chips
½ cup crushed graham crackers
- In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add the package of large marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispie cereal, one cup at a time and stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray and allow to cool.
- Turn oven to low broil. Pour almost an entire bag of miniature marshmallows on top of Rice Krisipes. Crush three graham crackers in a plastic baggie until in small pieces. Put Rice Krispies in oven and allow the marshmallows to toast 4-6 minutes. Watch carefully!! If you do not pay attention a fire could occur as sugar burns quickly. Remove from oven and immediately top with graham cracker pieces and chocolate chips.
- Place in fridge to allow to cool completely. Cut squares into small rectangles. Insert sticks, and tie with ribbon.