This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeetAcquaPanna #CollectiveBias
It’s impossible to have a bad time at a pool party – especially when it’s so hot outside! Summer calls for amazing drinks, delicious food, and great company. Whether it’s the first pool party of the season or a weekly gathering, host guests in style with these crowd-pleasing tips. Your friends and family will keep coming back for more all summer long! With a little help from my friends at Walmart.com, this post will show you how to get pool party ready this summer!
Click the photo below to SHOP Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water – 25.3 fl. oz.
1. Get your guest list down.First things first: When you’re throwing any kind of party, it all starts with the guest list. Whether it’s an intimate gathering with your closest friends or a blow out bash, narrow down your list of friends or family members who are going to attend.
2. Have fun with your décor. Special décor can really add a personalized touch to your pool party. It doesn’t have to be anything crazy, but it’s nice for your guests to feel like they are escaping somewhere fun for the day. Have pool floats and pool toys ready, and make sure there are areas where friends can relax in the shade when they want a break from the sunshine.
4. Set up a snack and drink station.Once your snacks are set, more importantly, you will want to serve a refreshing beverage so that guests have something hydrating to sip on, especially when it’s so hot outside. We love having a drink bucket filled with water bottles (Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water is my go-to) and maybe a drink dispenser filled with strawberry lemonade.
5. Get your playlist perfected.An awesome playlist can make the difference between a great party and an awesome party. Make sure you have your tunes ready to go and a (preferably wireless) speaker to play them.
6. Have fun!With tasty snacks, refreshing drinks, fun music and good friends, your pool party will be a hit. Especially if a ice cream cone pool float is involved.
I mentioned this above, but during these hot summer months it is so important to stay hydrated, I cannot stress this enough. Make sure to have plenty of water for guests to enjoy during your party. Acqua Panna is my go-to because they look stylish on your table with a sleek and chic design. This is the smoothest tasting water and is naturally alkaline with a pH of 8.0 or higher. It’s bottled at the source in Tuscany, which provides the water with a unique composition of minerals for a smooth taste.
Acqua Panna water can only be purchased online at Walmart.com, but you can have it delivered directly to your door like I did, or shipped to store for in-store pickup.
Who else is looking forward to a summer filled with simple parties? I know I am!