Can’t figure out what to serve for an appetizer this holiday weekend? These Brie Stuffed Mushrooms are just the thing! Stuffed mushrooms are such a classic and they take almost zero prep time. Baby bella mushrooms are stuffed with brie and topped with an herb breadcrumb mixture — what’s not to love?
After roasting, these are perfectly gooey on the inside, crunchy on the top and savory all around. They’re easy to make ahead of time and bring to an event if you’re in charge of appetizers, and if you’re hosting and want to serve these, you can prep them a day ahead of time and just bake them off when the moment is right!
- 12 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 small wedge of Brie cheese
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp fresh thyme chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Olive oi
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stem. Place them bottom side up on a baking dish and drizzle them with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Put about 1 tablespoon of brie into each of the mushroom cavities.
- In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season the mixture with salt and pepper. Fill the mushroom cavity with a small scoop of the bread crumb mixture.
- Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes until the mushrooms are tender and then cheese is melted.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve.